Friday, March 26, 2004

Tomorrow, I have a written theory test for boating. So tonight, no party for me.
Extremely unfortunate timing.

What else do I have to do over the weekend:

Negotiation
I am also in the middle of my non-negotiable. I cannot quite tell you what it is now because it is not over, but I started with a firm no, and we are still talking. Report is due on Monday, I am unlikely to close the deal by then, but I can send an update.
I have one negotiation to do for Monday (difficult conversation theme)

Finance:
We have some warrant case due on Tuesday. I have no clue. My group has no clue and it sounds like the class has no clue. We don't even know where to start from.

Entrepreneurship:
Need to get going SERIOUSLY. There is a personal paper due on Wednesday

Job Search:
Need to get going seriously. Right now, two rejects and two accepts (for first round interviews).

Weekend and holiday planning:
Need to get going seriously

Club:
Not much. Most of teh organization work for this period is done. I must organize a get together for pass on team.

Pffff...Why do I always find myself entangled in such intricate time slot juggling?

No comments: