Sunday, March 28, 2004

It is now very clear - every day after 4pm, we get a major storm which will last only for an hour or so. I could set my watch and start selling foldable one-time-use umbrellas the minute before, and enjoy rising profits every day.
The rest of the time sun's out..

Applied to several jobs this weekend. Organized my Job Search like a professional project manager. Finished up my Non Negotiable Negotiation Journal - I have no outcome yet, only a current status since we are still talking, hope this is ok, at least the point is made: it was negotiable. Wasted time on this stupid test. Caught up with ton of unanswered e-mails. Set up transition team for my club. Started doing regular sports again - apart from sailing.

I must still read a case for Monday, prepare a negotiation due tomorrow and work with my group on our Applied Finance Case...

No comments: