Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I am back. For those of you hoping that I had been swallowed by a crocodile on the Kwai River, lost my way and still wandered around the streets of Bangkok or fell in love with a Buddha statue on Angkor Vat and decided to become a monk in Cambodia, I am extremely sorry to be the bearer of bad news: I am well, alive, super tanned, not rested at all and looking forward to P4.

But first off, as it has become a habit, I must complete P3. Remember this 35-page long assignment that I have been putting off? Well, it is now due shortly and I have written only 12 pages. I can see another couple of nights writing coming up.

Tonight, there is a welcome drinks session, tomorrow night the Alumni Drinks Session - although I am going to another networking event to meet industry top guns and a Singaporean Minister and on Saturday is the first party of this term.

I have two new housemates: two German guys working for a consulting firm, who just came back from Fontainebleau. Two of my old section mates are now in Singapore ad it looks like I will be having a fantastic time.

But hey! I have also a lot of plans for this period, buckle up

- I am the de facto president of a Professional Club so I have some work to do on Organizing Events + Marketing + Sponsoring + Recruiting to pass on the torch as I leave school. There is actually a President in Fontainebleau, too, and this is a cross campus activity. We should have a website up on the school website at some point, so you should get real-time information about what's going on. Obviously, this is a fantastic opportunity for me to network which is kinda cool.

- I am also apparently the captain of some sailing stuff (I keep getting BDE email addressed to team captains) but it is the first time I am hearing about this. I wish people told me these things.

- I must find a job

- I must finish up this assignment

- I have two super time consuming courses (in fact one of them is spilling over P5). Will tell you more about them shortly

- I have a sailing exam (in fact two, a US and a Singaporean on) to take. Sounds cool too.

- I have a cruise to organize, and offer to the campus for just before graduation time.

Ok - I think that's about it.


No comments: