Thursday, March 11, 2004

I realize that I was just about to write that life was accelerating. If we assume that time is a constant in this space-time dimension, I must rephrase: my days have shrunk.

I cannot really say that this period is intense without making the previous ones look like a day in the life of retired gardener. I cannot say either that we are all running around like headless chickens since I might get an immediate government probe and medical check up for bird flu symptoms. Still, since the OCR activities have intensified, there is a stronger feel of frenzy of presentations, activities, phone calls and emails.

Fortunately, I seem to understand everything in all classes. Unfortunately, I seem to have picked three of the most demanding one - ever. TEN cases in ACF. A project running over TWO periods in Entrepreneurship - and an active negotiation per class in Negotiation Analysis. Job hunting - especially if you decide to widen up your hunting horizons beyong the canopy of the Fontainebleau forest - and the various dinner, drinks, networking and parties put an incredible demand on your time.

Come to think of it: I am paying a fortune to find myself up to here in frantic and random tasks. Something sucks with the business model.

No comments: