Wednesday, March 03, 2004

It feels like I have spent my break in a bakery's oven - slightly roasted, tender and crispy after so much time spent in the sun. What a contrast with my January arrival. In fact, it is quite easy to spot the Fontainebleau lot:

a) they are always together
b) they are white
c) they wear jeans, shirts and winter shoes

Give them two days
a) they'll be hanging out at the foosball table with everyone else
b) they'll be red and sunburnt
c) they'll wear shorts and sandals

Two guys from my Fonty section that I really like have come over for P4. This is excellent news. We are hitting the town on Saturday.

I am finishing up a P3 assignment that I put off until after the exam. 12 pages written, some 20+ to go...Drinks were good but writing an assignment light-headed isn't the smartest idea in the world.

I am the only one on campus - obviously - but I really want to get this done and over with. The security guard has just walked in and brought me a cup of hot chocolate. You must remember that INSEAD keeps the interior of the campus at freezing temperature.

No comments: