Thursday, March 11, 2004

I am trying to coordinate three or four entrepreneurs' schedule for an event. Here is how it goes

Entrepreneur #1
- Hello I am a current MBA participant at INSEAD and we are organizing an entrepreneurship panel. We are currently planning on doing this on March 22nd, would you be able to make it?
- Yes, that's great! Perfect, count me in.
- and April 12th?
- Could do I guess

Entrepreneur #2
- Hi, how about March 22nd.
- Well, I am launching my company on March 22nd, so that sounds bad
- Ok, how about April 12th.
- Well, I will be lauching something else then, so that's also bad but it is better than March 22nd
- ok, let's keep this in the back of our minds

Entrepreneur #3
- How about March 22nd?
- Bad, I am going live on March 25th
- and April 12th?
- Well, I won't know until March 25th

Entrepreneur #4
- March 22nd is the only date I can make in all you have proposed to me.


Back to entrepreneur #1
- do you know #2 and #4? Which one would you like to have a beer with, on INSEAD?

No comments: