Friday, January 16, 2004

Well - it is weekend time. Grades have been published and although I went through many ups and downs in P2 - I was pleasantly surprised at my performance, which was in all honesty, quite unexpected. My highest grades are in Strategies for Latin America and Strategy. My lowest grade is in Finance - unsurprisingly...

As I have said before, all this belongs to the past and one must look ahead.

My objective this weekend is multipolar. And very noble at that.
- fantastic time at the Beach (Bintan, Indonesia)
- organize my job search (Bintan, Indonesia)
- get going on the set up of some official club event this term (Bintan, Indonesia, the other club members are going to the same beach)
- do my readings for next week (Bintan, Indonesia)
- prepare my IT and Macro group assignment (Heritage View Residence Pool and BBQ tables)

Going out for drinks tonight at some bizarrely named bar and we are planning a play/theater evening next week sometime. Work has started though...I must also start up my 25-page narrative for the OB class, due mid-term...

Local travel agents and tourist resorts send out emails to the whole campus every Monday to advertise the special offers of the following weekend: my inbox was full of Golfers! Great Fares in Bintan; Bali, Island of your dream for a SPECIAL WEEKEND FARE; DIVERS RUSH and other superfluous items...

Life's tough. Viva la Vida.

No comments: