Friday, January 09, 2004

Sing Dog Day

I took the elevator to climb up to the 18th floor from which I largely dominate the city of singapore. As the doors were about to close around their precious cargo, a noisy quadrupede followed me into the elevator. As the doors were about to close around their cargo, the value of which is now unknown, the owner of the dog followed with a broken leash.
A few minutes later, I took the elevator to climb down from the ethearal heights of my 18th floor suite with panoramic view over the country of Singapore. On the 14th floor, a couple of people entered the elevator cage, with two little barking boxes. Surprised to find such behavior in otherwise peaceful looking objects, I ventured a look. I found myself face to face with two hairy quadrupedes.
As I exited the building to meet a few buddies at a local club, I noticed on my left-hand side, a sign marked "Dog Poo Pouch". Next time, I will take this sign with me into the elevator cage.

No comments: