Wednesday, January 14, 2004

We have handed in our first group assignment.

I was told that I had one of the most brilliant students at INSEAD in my new working group. GPA nearing 4.0, entered university at age 13, graduated with a Ph.D. at age 20, worked as VP for a bank in China. Well connected with the government, financial or private sector in Asia. He is currently doing his MBA, at age 23…He works a bit like a tornado in our group, storming into the meeting with astonishing remarks, miles above our normal reflection level.

My group (there are double nationalities, and beside me) would be a mix of German, French, British, Canadian, Thai, Indian, Chinese.
A little different from my P1/P2 buddies.

In terms of backgrounds (and in addition to mine), we now have a strategy consultant, banker, project manager, manager of small companies in emerging economies, genius.

I love my new group and the easygoing atmosphere that we have already created. 15 min for our Macro Economics assignments, which we all had previously prepared, goes down as a record in my INSEAD history book.

No comments: