Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Chinese Dragon Dance: I think that this is supposed to bring prosperity to everyone during Chinese New Year. We had some percussions and a Dragon Dance on campus the other day, as part of the Chinese New Year celebrations. It is a lot of fun! Must dash off, I have a zillion things to finish off before the end of my day and I have just realized that it is already 9pm. Among this zillion things, getting dinner would not be such a bad idea.
US Ambassador to Singapore is coming to our IPA class on Friday for an open discussion. This is going to be one of my favorite classes this week.

Everyone, before you get too emotional, please bear in mind that ambassadors are messengers. They do not voice their own personal opinions but reflect the official line of the government that they are representing. Be analytical, be critical but in a respectful and constructive manner.

No comments: