Wednesday, June 16, 2004

This week is AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND WEEK!

We have thousands of kilograms of New Zealand apples to eat before the end of the week. They didn't document the liters of beer and wine that they were able to bring to campus. Heard that there were some oysters at the Friday BBQ.

I am facing a dilemna for Friday actually.

I am invited to a fantastic dinner in Paris with loads of people followed by a Salsa evening
I am invited to a fantastic rustic dinner in a small village nearby where I will be able to see for the first time the baby of one of my dearest friends on campus, followed by Aussie/NZ party
I could go to the Aussie/NZ BBQ and party

I am very well aware that this would similar to having to choose between a Ferrari and a Porsche but it does pose a problem nevertheless.

No comments: