Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Status

- Financial Statement Analysis project: on track, due to be finished in coming days
- Global Strategy Management project: on track, I have completed my input, will have to make the presentation, not the consolidation
- Managing Entrepreneurial Growth: all assignments have been handed in and class is over
- ICA: I am an auditor and I have to make one slide. Will do it tomorrow with fellow classmate
- Realizing Entrepreneurial Potential: this is from last period as the class runs over two. Collected info, need to analyze the whole thing with 4 other people...who are sitting in Singapore...Not the most practical way of doing things. That's a serious problem with the course, we have now so many other priorities. On the other hand, I don't know how we could cut down the search proces.
- Job Search: I have no job that I can decide about today. Is this a problem?

No comments: