Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Log offs are funny, the recent proliferation of mass e-mails for people having forgotten their hair spray bottle in cube #574, or asking if anyone could look after their pigeon for the summer has sprung a group of us to write a response to everyone. Thank you very much my Colombian/British and French friends for such an hilarious moment of creative insight.

"Guys,

The relevance of the recent mass e-mails is such that I want to let you know that I am going to the toilet now - does anyone need a lift?

This is not a log-off, I have just come back from London and have over 250 e-mails in my inbox, of which only ten are relevant to me!!!

Isn't there a bulleting board we could set up on the intranet, where we could post such things as ride sharing? I am sure that I am not the only one who is killing the delete button on the laptop.

je vous aime quand meme ..."

No comments: