Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Ok - we are now heading down South for a week of sailing - actually I am so behind with everything, and I have created such a mess around me that I am not looking forward to this trip as much as I should. I am due to contact people, send out information, etc...So for the first time since I awoke to this world, I am not entirely looking forward to a sailing trip.

I feel like I am leaving a fire that hasn't been put off yet and when I come back my life will be a set of fuming ruins and ashes.

Obviously there are some good sides to spending a week on a yacht in a sunny place and go from island to creek in search of the perfect spot for a perfect tan.

I am skippering one of the boats but I haven't been as involved I should have so far...Everything was left to the last minute...

Anyway, tonight, we will be having a typical provencal dinner at a family beach house overlooking the Med.

No comments: