Thursday, April 01, 2004

Tomorrow looks cool. First off, I don't have an 8am class. I start only at 10am.

Croissants, Financial Times, nice little hot coffee, sitting back on a chair by the fishpond and looking over the latest merger and acquisitions.
Second: afternoon is completely FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go to immigration as I lost my immigration card and pick up some airlines ticket to Penang in Malaysia. Off there with a couple of friends from INSEAD and an imported cousin from the MiddleEast.

Then I have this presentation to do in the MBA Open Day. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, the eternal challenge of the white sheet of paper.

Most importantly, after that, we have a Brazilian class barbecue thrown by our Negotiation professor (from Rio) AND my non-negotiable!!!! Yes!!! We got a deal!!! I can't believe. I spent HOURS negotiating this thing, it lasted a whole WEEK.
But in the end, it paid off!

Then drinks
Then more drinks
Then packing (clearly not my favorite activity since it gets stuck between 2 and 3am here)
Then leaving for airport - no second thoughts to interview preparation, finance cases, projects, papers. Beach, Temples, good food, good company - and a lot of fun.

No comments: