Thursday, April 01, 2004

Today we had an absolutely brilliant class presentation in Finance. The points were extremely clearly made, everything was so well presented, argumented. All the calculations were there - the presentation style was engaging. Overall, one of the best presentations I have seen this year. Congratulations to the group - especially since I know that they didn't get much sleep.

Last time, the presentation was a little different. Hilarious in fact. One of the group members put up on a slide a mountain of monstruous equations, hideous numbers and tried to take us through it:
- ok so then you do this and that, there's a little bit of correlation here, then I move here and I get this result. Clear" (I am not kidding, this was literally what I was hearing).

No idea what he was talking about. We got a similar number so I guess that we are in agreement.

No comments: