Friday, July 09, 2004

Welcome to this journal, offering to the world the lunatic mood of an MBA ape participant. This journal is about living and studying in France, and living and studying in Singapore at INSEAD – an international business school. It started at the beginning of the first term, in August 2003 but because the primate could not figure out the technicality of Internet posting, it was brought online a couple of months afterwards.
This journal is as accurate, comprehensive and honest as possible. It was inspired by my predecessor, Lucky Goldstar, whom I must thank tremendously. Both the Lucky Star and the Immature Primate had noticed an information gap between the INSeaDE and the outsEAde world. I dearly hope that it has or will be of use to you, readers of all nations, who choose to gather around these words. These writings are meant as a service to you.
More information about Insead can be found at www.insead.edu. More information about MBA bloggers can be found at http://mbaleague.blogspot.com/.
If you cannot find the answer to your question in this journal, I will be happy to be of further assistance. You can e-mail me, by just clicking on the left-hand side of this page.
I must now go on with my life – and cannot wait to become a more concrete contributor to the global economy. I will summarize the key lessons I have learned at business school, and more specifically at INSEAD during the course of the summer. It will be a repeat of the main takeaways. I must wait and gain some perspective. This journal per say, ends here - unless anyone of you emails me with an urgent question that will benefit all - or if I hear something extraordinarily useful.

If you read some of the "Dean at INSEAD" posts again, and focus on the "seriously" section - some ideas might start appearing, after discussions with good friends and fellow classmates.

- Decision to go to Business School
- Application Process
- Choice of Campus
- Move and Expensive, sorry Executive Solutions
- First Periods
- Group Work
- Campus Exchange
- Elective Choice and Bidding
- Job Search
- Becoming a member of the INSEAD Family.

Regardless of the flaws of the program - like of every program - this year has been an AMAZING year.

I must thank all of you readers, supporters, classmates, sailors of the 7 seas. Thank you to the founders of INSEAD, visionary leaders of the global economy.
I will keep writing as I have much to share and explore with all of you – but today, I bid you goodbye.

Finance Monkey
Fontainebleau, 9th July 2004

No comments: