Friday, July 09, 2004

One last time, I would like to encourage INSEAD MBA participants to share more and more of their stories. Writing this journal has been a fantastic experience for me – and the more independent voices the better to minimize any biased opinion.

New applicants have indicated that the blog was informative, helpful both for their application, and for their decision to apply to INSEAD (or not).
Recent admits have said that the journal provided sufficient data to support their decision to join INSEAD (or not), and of Fontainebleau or Singapore as a starting campus – and to get ready for a move.
Current participants launched into a Cluedo adventure to find out who I was and would often email me comments.
INSEAD graduates could perhaps get a fresh taste of the life in the abstract world of education and recall fond memories of their time on campus.

Other satellite readers, such as MBA participants in other schools, faculty members both at INSEAD and in other schools and people managing these programs have browsed through the journal and at times, send me an email or two.

I originated this diary for my friends and family – I believe that none of them actively followed it as some are still surprised when I announce them that I have graduated. They thought I was still backpacking in Latin America.

You can decide about the amount of time you wish to dedicate to writing – you can make it as fun, as descriptive, as deep as you like – just try to keep it honest!

If you want to talk more about blogging, don’t hesitate to email me.

No comments: