Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Some people have enquired about France Telecom.

I did manage to get them on the phone - as I put pressure on the law people to get access to their service directly. They indicated that the law office never passed on any of my letters (great...). It took me two phone calls to get them to realize that I never had a phone line. They passed the enquiry to their customer service department (I was talking to the claims and legal issues department) as they figured it must have been some sort of mistake but they are apparently months behind with their claims. I indicated that I was leaving the country and was quite anxious to close this matter off. They will do their best and they assured me that they now understood better the situation, although it was still puzzling to read that I had requested a line and claims not to have any. I invited them to visit the property and check for themselves. Anyway, it looks as if there is some progress...Back here, I now have to phone another local company who hasn't figured out that I left months ago and forgot to disconnect my number...For some reason I never get on well with phone companies anywhere I go...

There you go. The day things clear out completely and I become a trusted customer again, I will let you know.




No comments: