Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Now that this blog is coming to a close, I invite you, readers and beneficiaries, to provide some feedback. Not to me anymore but to INSEAD with respect to this kind of information, blogs in general, this blog in particular (I have graduated, it's ok to do so now), or with respect to the school. INSEAD is desirous to make things change when it matters to applicants and participants and they want to hear from you.

We can do this several ways.

You can either email me - with a subject line FEEDBACK. I will compile this feedback and forward it to INSEAD. If you prefer to remain anonymous, let me know. I'll be sure to remove your name.

You can contact INSEAD directly. Either INSEAD MBA Marketing or the general contact number and they will redirect your e-mail.

I have received feedback about this blog all along, from applicants, new and current participants, professors, Deans or ex-Deans of other programs (!) and MBA grads (from INSEAD and other schools). I thank all of you for your encouragements, keep them coming as this email address will remain valid for a while. It is very gratifying to hear from you. Don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help to you in the future - or if you know of any need in marketing or product development ;-)

You have been the best part of this blogging experience - good luck to you all!

No comments: