Friday, May 07, 2004

It is high time I demonstrated my commitment to you readers of all nations and combatted any assumption of nascent narcissism you might entertain. I am calling for general feedback.

- Is this journal addressing your main questions?
- Are you finding it informative?
- How could it be made better? (I am still trying to figure out how I can link specific posts to generic headers to help you navigate the blog better. Help Help Help)
- Anything that's missing?
- is it at the very least fun to read?
- would you like to see other languages represented?

I am also going to take a bold step at innovation and diversify into other forms of entertainment: would some of you be interested in live chat sessions? - anybody that replies yes if you could suggest ways to set it up, I'd greatly appreciate, I am clueless.

Tomorrow 8th of May is a bank holiday. It commemorates the armistice of WW II between France and Germany. AND I have a Saturday morning class. Clearly, there is something very wrong with this. My humble understanding of a bank holiday is that it is a day when people do not go to work. Obviously I have been brought up with narrowly defined ideas which fail to encompass the intricacies of MBA program planners' minds. Or is it that they do not consider that going to class is work? Since this corresponds to a good 50% of our activities during this program, are they telling us that this intense and grueling year of hydrant fire academic work is only a long string of Club Med moments?

Ooohh..My head.

No comments: