Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Here is a little story.

Invite One
"I can confirm your meetings on day x at time t with
- Mr so and so - title
- Mr so and so bis - title

Reservations have been made at hotel blah blah blah. You can take the underground to our offices, located in-between station x and station y, you can look up the address on the web. PLease organize your travel and at some point please give me your receipts and bank details. we will reimburse travel tickets. good luck"

You book some second class travel ticket, pay upfront and fight with French Bank who does not know what a swift code is.


Invite Two
"I have the pleasure to welcome you to our offices on day x. I have made the following arrangements for you. First class tickets have been mailed to Insead. Here are your travel details
. A chauffeur by the name of Mr so and so will be waiting for you in front of Location L.

Here is your schedule for the day (minuted transfer, meeting and lunch information)

Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance to you"

Which company gives you a better impression?

No comments: