Thursday, May 13, 2004

Heard in class and faithfully reported

Managing Entrepreneurial Growth prof

- "This guy was running an accounting firm, the kind of firms that you would go to if you wanted your taxes done and pay none"
- "The guy of the accounting firm added Bean Counters as the underlying motto for his firms and was distributing jelly beans to all his customers"
- "My daughter once asked me why I became a professor when I was making good money in the private sector. I told her I wanted to spend more time with her. She replied that I should have gotten the money"
- "It either gets destroyed, or it gets destroyed"
- John Major wore the pants but Thatcher had the balls"

-"please give me, in three words, top strenghts of your group" - prof
- "attention to details - this makes three words" - group


No comments: