Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Since I am likely to get home around 5am - here is my plan for tomorrow - I really have no time for writing this but I find it therapeutic

- 8.30am: get up
- 9.30am: Power and Politics Class - hand in assignment
- 12pm: meeting for my Change Project with co-consultant
- 1.30pm: meeting for feedback on narrative with OB professor
- 2pm - 3.45pm: prepare for OB Class
- 3.45pm - 7pm: OB Class
- 7pm - 8pm: Drinks with OB Class and Prof
- 8pm - 8.30pm: food
- 8.30pm - 4am: finish off Strategy for Asia Pac paper

Friday all day and all night: Macroeconomics
Saturday am: Macroeconomics
Saturday pm: International Political Analysis
Sunday all day: International Political Analysis
Sunday night: last Macro past paper + last IPA past paper
Monday morning: 2 hrs of sleep
Monday daytime: exams
Monday night: end of period BBQ and party
Tuesday am: off to mystery vacation location

I can totally do it.

No comments: