Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hey hey.

MTV CEO is coming to campus tomorrow (he is town for Asia MTV Awards). Now THAT is pretty good. More later.

And I am off to Shanghai for my Strategy for Asia Pacific project. We hope to be meeting with the company that we are writing a case on. I have also managed to arranged some meetings with alumni and other professsionals in town. Most of them will take place over the weekend. Now I have also two papers to finish up over the weekend and a buzzling city to visit. This will not be easy. We are taking some Red Eye flight and I can easily imagine that we will be two zombies when we get there.

Never mind. I don't think that I have had a good night's sleep since my first tooth.

And I think that the world is conspiring against my holiday plans: Sri Lanka was the latest destination to date but the president just kicked out 39 ministers out there. I don't really want to be caught in the middle of a potential civil war, so I will change my plans, again...

No comments: