Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Work is taking its toll again.
Juggling between group work in Finance and Strategy, pair work in OB2 and Latin America, both for final papers. Struggling to also find the time to go to extra tutorials offered, and to go through all these practice problems...
For me like for half the promotion, looks like most of this material is not revision at all...

On top of all of this, we are supposed to research our electives for next period. I will be in Singapore so I should be sending emails to Januaries there and get their feedback. Takes so much time...I have so little time.

We are all tired...Some of us are wondering why we are doing all this and putting ourselves voluntary through this program. Some of us are wondering how the school managed to persuade them to even fork out large amounts of money for this!

Like in P1, although I am very busy and have not managed to get more than 5 to 6 hours sleep every day, this exam fever seems to completely escape me. I don't think that I got vaccinated prior to coming to INSEAD as the workload is definitely greater than everything else that I have experienced in life - but somehow, someday, things will come to a close. Working to influence the outcome is good. Understanding that the world will keep turning regardless of the outcome helps too.

Must go. I still have 24857 things to finish off tonight.

No comments: