Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Closing on CV Book Deadline, resumes are flying all over the place across cubicles. Most of my day was spent working on CV-related stuff. Come to think of it, most of yesterday too.

I have reviewed 15 other CVs. 3 more to go. Whenever I picked one of these CVs, I thought that I had found the best possible hire in the world, this rare gem that I might spend the rest of my professional life looking for and was prepared to sign a sign-on bonus check here and there - were it not for the fact that I am unemployed. Until I took a look at the next CV on my pile.

INSEAD just pushed the CV Deadline to Monday. I bet they did it on purpose just to get everyone to start this deep soul-searching reflection.

Also filled in my preferences for the Singapore campus exchange. Will disclose them only when I know the results to avoid bad Karma.

On the home front, we can't use the bathroom without flooding the kitchen. Water of unindentified source has appeared in the basement. Thinking of starting a snail breeding farm. Heard they sell quite well in this country.

No comments: