Thursday, November 20, 2003

Today I am off to Paris-Nord Villepin exibition center for a real-world bath at a trade show. I will be missing three classes (one that I am auditing) - I have asked fellow students to help me catch up with the material.

P2 is one busy period. One course has been added. All courses have truncated their class outline but have added more reading and homework to make up for it. We must polish our CVs for the CV Book, do a lot more group work (and if you are still not very efficient with your super diverse group, you might find this a little painful timewise), we must spend time dissecting the elective list for P3, arrange everything for a possible campus exchange, crank up the networking activities. I don't remember when I last had a full night's sleep...

No comments: