Monday, November 03, 2003

Dear readers

The free version of this site - call me cheap technovice if you will - does not make an rss feed option available. I did not know what that was until a few hours ago, but an extremely helpful person pointed out to me, poor technovice, that it was possible to get people to get email notifications of the various posts.

Muchas Gracias for the super hint

SO! Proud of this new discovery and having a creative and resourceful reputation to maintain (MBA stereotype), I decided to build the replicating portfolio by Creating Today a Yahoo Group, and by inviting (lending info) anyone to join in.
You can find this group @ Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FinanceMonkey2003

I think that if you send an email with "subscribe" in the subject field to
FinanceMonkey-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

you will automatically be added to the distribution list

You can then, at any time, no cost to you and no cost to me unsubscribe through the extremely original reserve action: send an email with unsubscribe to the following address.

FinanceMonkey-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Any question, don't ask me. If this does not work for you though, please email me.
Truly in line with Jack Welsh ideas of proudly found elsewhere.

No comments: