Monday, October 27, 2003

When people forget to log off from their email accounts, the next person to use the university computers posts a "log off" email on their behalf. I have extracted a couple to give you a flavor of this type of entertainment. These are not necessarily the best ones. Just the two that I fell through my inbox today.

1- The Asterix Log Off

Dear all,
as I was driving through the forest yesterday, I accidentally killed a huge boar that was running across the street. My car is ruined, but I thought I might as well make something useful of the tragic accident. As I wasn't sure what exactly to do with the dead boar, I decided to take it home in my car and talk to my landlord (who knows the forest and its animals in and out) what to do with it. He suggested inviting my friends from INSEAD to a real original French boar BBQ. This would be the first time I have eaten boar, as I imagine it would be for many of you as well. Please let me know if you're interested. The first 20 people will be invitied.

2 - Kama and Sutra Wedding Preparation
In preparation for India-Pak week I was practicing some Kama Sutra positions for the class I am giving and have unfortuantely tied myself up into a knot.I am now typing this with my big toe. Can anyone please pass by UG4 and help me out?

No comments: