Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Some of the best quotes from past period or why context is important:

"I will do anything you want me to" - Finance professor to student

"OK - we know this is immoral, but is it illegal?" - Student in Ethics Class

"It is because of people like you that sex becomes insignificant" - Stats Tutorial Teacher

"The problem is not auto but hetero" - Stats professor (about auto and hetero skedasticity...)

"Would you call up your boss at 2am? - Leading People and Group professor
response of female student: "this depends on what kind of relation I have with my boss"

"Don't lag sex, it gives very strange results" - Stats teacher

"I sold the car for a shitty price and I'm supposed to be Turkish...I'm on the lower side of the Turkish population" - a Turkish student acting as a car seller in a negotiation exercise

"why did you choose to attend the community event and not the homeless people event?" - OB professor about networking choices a manager must make in a case study
- "the community event is with important people. I don't give a shit about homeless people".

- "why did you open the envelope that says - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL" - OB Professor about an in-basket case study
- "well, that was bound to be interesting reading" - student responding

No comments: