Thursday, October 16, 2003

Well...Timewise, I realize that before coming to INSEAD, I was also having short nights...so all in all, this has not changed in the least. I think that before I went travelling, I was not in bed before 3am. Now it is not before 2am. Mmmm...

Today: Set 5 of exercises to go through in Stats, Past Exam in Stats and I am meeting someone to go over a past exam in Finance tonight. Still some reading to do but pretty much on track in all subjects but accounting, which I feel that must carefully go over (yet) again...
Our profesor emailed us some advice to guide us "on the journey to Financial Reporting Nirvana".
I must finish up my microeconomics revisions - almost done but I need to spend A LOT of time on my financial accouting this weekend. I have handed in my OB paper, our group has met to get organized for the OB group exam on Monday. We are set.

No comments: